Save costs and increase the safety of your electrical system. The iso685 Insulation Monitoring
Device provides the right equipment for each application with the advantage of easy operation,
innovative measurement methods, and the highest level of reliability. All iso685 variants
feature a permanent coupling monitor, a buffered real-time clock with history memory, and the
isoGraph for graphic representation of the insulation resistance over time.
- ISOMETER® for IT AC systems with galvanically connected rectifiers or inverters and for IT DC systems (IT = unearthed systems).
- Nominal system voltage Un expandable via coupling devices
- Automatic adaptation to the existing system leakage capacitance.
- Combination of AMP Plus and other profilespecific measurement methods.
- Two separately adjustable response value ranges of 1 kΩ…10 MΩ for alarm 1 and alarm 2
- High-resolution graphic LC display for excellent readability and recording of the device status.
- Connection monitoring (monitoring of the measuring lines).
- Automatic device self test.
- Graphical representation of the insulation resistance over time (isoGraph)
- History memory with real-time clock (buffer for three days) for storing 1023 alarm messages with date and time.
- Current and voltage output 0(4)…20 mA, 0…400 μA, 0…10 V, 2…10 V (galvanically separated) which is analogous to the measured insulation value of the system.
- Freely programmable digital inputs and outputs.
- Remote setting via the Internet or Intranet (Webserver/Option: COMTRAXX® Gateway).
- Worldwide remote diagnosis via Internet.
- RS-485/BS (Bender sensor bus) for communication with other Bender devices
- BCOM, Modbus TCP and web server
- AC, DC or AC/DC main circuits
- AC/DC main circuits with directly connected DC components, such as rectifiers, converters, variable-speed drives
- UPS systems, battery systems
- Heaters with phase control
- Systems including switched-mode power supplies
- IT systems with high leakage capacitances